Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

364

It's almost that time of the year again. 364 days down, one more to go until a whole new year begins.
2010 was a year full of unexpected events for me. I can't complain though, because every single adventure I was in this year made me learn something new about life. Of course, like I've said before in past posts I met amazing people who I'll truly never forget and will always have a place in my heart.
I have no idea what 2011 has in store for me, but I've learned that you can't just sit around and expect things to ''happen''. If you want something you really have to get up and work for it.
I look back into the months and I don't have any regrets, because at one point everything I did was want I wanted except one thing.
I feel like I'm shutting down, I can't seem to share my feelings with anyone anymore at least not like I used to. Every time I'm upset and somebody notices it I just try to lie and bury whatever is bothering me inside.
I should be able to communicate those feelings, and part of the reason I started a blog was for that but sometimes I just feel like what is the point? Nothing anyone says is going to make me feel better and I just shut myself pretending everything is okay. It really bugs me, because I know I need to change that, but I just can't as hard as I try but I guess sharing this with you guys is the first step.
That's going to be one of my new years resolutions, to share my feelings and hold very little inside.
Sometime between tonight and tomorrow I'm going to finish writing my New Year's Resolution's list and I will probably share it with you guys. I got a pretty neat post coming up tomorrow so make sure you check it out.
Happy 364th night of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment